Join Our Team
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who take pride in their work, enjoy cleaning, and who are dependable, friendly, and have an eye for detail. If this describes you, apply now.
- Training $15 per hour with a 15-day probation period
- A two-week assessment period (guaranteed $15 per hour)
- A higher pay rate is available for those technicians who provide a higher quality work performance; never wait for a raise
- Solo cleaners will have paychecks based off job ticket hours; you will be paid 42%, 46%, or 48% based on job ticket hours
- $3 per house for gas will be provided
- $Weekend shifts earn an extra $3 per hour